TOMATO WORLD

A running pictorial of my back yard tomato garden...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Commerce, Texas, United States

Love to travel, eat strange foods and meet different peoples. Most of all I love my life, my wife, my children and my Grandchildren. Check out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jerrysthirdlife/

Sunday, June 25, 2006

VERDURA (Vegetables Italian Style)


1 fennel bulb, trimmed and diced
1 1/2 lbs. diced fresh tomatoes
1/3 small red onion, diced
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
small handful basil leaves, coarsely chopped
small handful mint leaves, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Juice of 1 lemon
salt and freshly ground pepper to taste

Combine in bowl and toss with cooked pennette or other small pasta. Top with grated Parmesan cheese. I used Whole wheat Blend Pasta (Penne Rigate). Let the fun begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home