TOMATO WORLD

A running pictorial of my back yard tomato garden...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Commerce, Texas, United States

Love to travel, eat strange foods and meet different peoples. Most of all I love my life, my wife, my children and my Grandchildren. Check out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jerrysthirdlife/

Wednesday, May 03, 2006


Mr. Mo my momotaro tomato from Japan. He died (I thought) brown to the ground from a freeze on March 22, 2006 ( A day which will live in infamy). I replanted the rest of my garden but left Mr. Mo and a few of his buddies to rest in peace. I resowed on 3/25/06 following that 3-day freeze. When I set about preparing to replanting, lo and behold, Mr. Mo was back. Not without company I might add. A few of his friend showed back up as well. I learn to not be in a hurry and count a good tomato out. This is Mr. Mo today May 03, 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home