TOMATO WORLD

A running pictorial of my back yard tomato garden...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Commerce, Texas, United States

Love to travel, eat strange foods and meet different peoples. Most of all I love my life, my wife, my children and my Grandchildren. Check out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jerrysthirdlife/

Saturday, June 03, 2006

First Garden Gift Basket


My brother-in-law made a request for green tomatoes for "Fried Green Tomatoes". So I put together this basket. It contains several green tomatoes all JS 2000. Two ripe full size tomatoes, one JS 2000 and one Early Girl. The two small pink tomatoes are Porter Dark Cherry. They will turn much more red in a day or two. The other small cherry tomatoes are Huskey Cherry Reds. To date I have never tried, Fried Green Tomatoes'. Folks that eat them rave about how good they are. I guess I will have to try them someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home