TOMATO WORLD

A running pictorial of my back yard tomato garden...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Commerce, Texas, United States

Love to travel, eat strange foods and meet different peoples. Most of all I love my life, my wife, my children and my Grandchildren. Check out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jerrysthirdlife/

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Garden 2010


The 2010 Garden has more variety than gardens I have planted in the recent past. Although tomatoes are the main crop. (13 varieties), I also planted Yellow Straightneck squash and purple onions. The tomato varieties are: Red Beefsteak, Big Boy, Better Boy, Early Girl, JS2000, Bonnie Select, Sweet 100, Husky Cherry Red, Arkansas Traveler, BHN 602, Celebrity, Ace 55 and Fourth of July. All but the heirloom Ark. T. are hybrid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home