TOMATO WORLD

A running pictorial of my back yard tomato garden...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Commerce, Texas, United States

Love to travel, eat strange foods and meet different peoples. Most of all I love my life, my wife, my children and my Grandchildren. Check out: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jerrysthirdlife/

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Weed-X a no go.

After about a week of placing Weed-X around the base of my tomato plants, I determined the proceedure a no-go. The reason has to do with the fact that water is not passing through the material fast enough. I was going out of town for several days and I also feared that if the heat got very high while I was out of town, the plants might burn-up. So I pulled the Weed-X out of the buckets. Still a good idea to find a way to heat the soil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home